Linde Gas Bulgaria is a subsidiary of the Linde Group. The company is present on the Bulgarian market since 2000. Technology, innovative and inventive spirit have characterized our company from the very beginning. With 26 sales partners in all major cities in the country, we ensure fast and reliable industrial and medical gases deliveries to our clients, nationwide.
Since the end of 2007 Linde Gas Bulgaria has its own Air Separation Unit (ASU) plant in the city Stara Zagora for the production of liquid gases - oxygen, nitrogen and argon. The investment for its construction reached EUR 10 million.
The production facility is unique in Bulgaria and benefits from the German know-how. The installation operates in continuous mode with capacity of 2000 m3 gas per hour and meets the needs of many major companies in the country. The air becomes liquid via compression and its main components nitrogen, oxygen and argon are separated by cryogenic rectification, based on their different boiling temperatures.
The strategic partnerships that we have concluded with our customers, is an achievement that has been possible due to the fact that during these years we have developed advanced products and services.
Linde gases such as hydrogen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and oxygen are an integral part of life, they are present everywhere, and they support technologies that keep us mobile and connected, while being indispensable in health and food processing. We play an essential role in product lifecycle, from research and design, testing and analysis to production and delivery. Industrial gases are essential components in key welding and refrigerating activities, food freezing, analysis and testing.
The multiple investments in a modern production unit, in logistics systems, in the national distribution network have helped Linde Gas Bulgaria to consolidate its position on the market and also have increased the safety, quality and flexibility of technical gas deliveries to our partners.
One of our development pillars is to provide personalized solutions to companies with a high demand for gas, consisting of production units built at the customer's location: on-site plants.
Linde Gas Bulgaria is developing every year: we fill up to 250,000 bottles per year; we have over 120 tanks installed at customer sites and more than 4000 customers and we have not stopped even for one moment to strive for environmental efficiency by combining excellent operational processes with environmental protection.
Key facts about Linde in Bulgaria:
- Linde Gas Bulgaria is a subsidiary of Linde AG. Founded in November 2000.
- The company activities are: production and sales of industrial and medical gases
- In 2002 Linde Gas Bulgaria acquires a small Bulgarian company in the field of technical gases
- For less than 2 years Linde Gas Bulgaria developed a broad distribution network with 22 agents and still grows every year and sustain its positions
- The company is constantly developing its product portfolio and services in order to respond and satisfy customers’ needs.
- 12 Oct. 2007 – official opening of the ASU Stara Zagora
- April 2010 – Linde Gas Bulgaria were re-registered in Stara Zagora
- April 2010 – Sofia office was moved to new office
- In October 2010 – start up of the on-site installation in Stomana Pernik
- In 2013 Linde's new major project was implemented at KCM, Plovdiv, producing up to 3500m3 of gaseous oxygen per hour
- In 2014. We introduced the standardized ICC system that was created specifically for Linde's needs and helps track deliveries to their ultimate goal.
- In 2015. Linde Gas Bulgaria moved to a new building in the ideal center of Sofia to be closer to its clients.
- In 2016. We successfully developed and commissioned an inert gas transmission system in SCF, Bulgaria
Linde Gas Bulgaria strives to continuously develop and to deliver high quality products to its customers.